The Legal Researcher will play an important role in the multi-disciplinary team working on legal
and policy research on laws related to children.
1. Contribute towards preparation of tools for research studies.
2. Analysis of case files and related documents
3. Analysis of judicial precedents relevant to juvenile justice and sexual offences against
children, and issues of child protection
4. Conduct of interviews
5. Data analysis
6. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and track project deliverables.
7. Documentation and reporting
8. Contribute towards writing of the report
9. Contributing to building a research and knowledge base within Enfold on issues related
to the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, and the POCSO Act,
10. Where required, contribute to the ongoing advocacy initiatives of Enfold underway at
11. Research support towards multidisciplinary case conferences concerning children in the
child protection system.
12. Any other work allocated by the Team Head, through mutual consultation based on
Essential : B.A - LLB
Preferable: Masters in Law
Essential: Experience of writing and undertaking research in the area of human rights,
children’s rights, disability rights, or any gender equality.
Preferable: 1-2 years work experience.
Familiarity with laws relating to children.
Experience of having worked in multi-disciplinary teams
Experience of having worked in an organization (not individual practice)
1. High level of personal and professional integrity.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with government, non-government agencies
and individuals with diverse ideologies/agendas.
3. Excellent Communications Skills (writing and oral).
4. Good documentation skills with ability to analyze issues and write concise/quality reports
5. Ability to work in a Team, willingness to contribute and learn from others.
6. Excellent proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English and Hindi.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT), use of internet and email.
Preferable: Familiarity with legal research
Proficiency in other Kannada, Hindi or any Indian language
Last Date for application: 31 May 2022
Date of Joining: 15 June 2022
How to apply: Enfold is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating
an inclusive work environment. Interested candidates can fill this form- https://bit.ly/enfoldJLR