- Post Graduate degree in STEM/Social Sciences (Political Science, Area Studies, International relations)
- 1 year part time research/project experience
- High proficiency in analytical skills and ability to draft research reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Assignment type: Contractual (12 months)
Salary: 4.8 Lakh INR per annum
Last date for application: 6th May 2022
About the Role
We are looking for someone with the ability to combine excellent research and writing skills with project management skills to assist in the delivery of our projects on emerging technologies and public policy.
- Carry out primary and secondary research in the technology policy sector, on subjects such as internet governance, cyberspace, disruptive technologies, privacy, data protection, and security, misinformation and disinformation, encryption, data portability and sharing, artificial intelligence, internet of things, etc.
- Knowledge of practical aspects of policies and regulations on the issue is essential. A strong network and contacts in the technology policy sector are desirable.
- Support in the creation of primary and secondary research projects including the production of high-quality succinct research outputs of different lengths and for different audiences: academic papers, policy briefs, etc.
- Support seamless coordination with the Outreach team to disseminate research findings to stakeholders in the policymaking ecosystem.
- Develop original content for social media posts, videos, podcasts, blogs, and websites to highlight relevant CSDR work.
- Assist in program deliverables for effective implementation of projects
Location: The position will be based at the CSDR office in Delhi. Frequent travel around India with potential for international travel to partners and conferences will be expected.
Complete the form and upload your updated CV, with a cover letter (as a single file).
Details and application link https://csdronline.org/career