- Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences (Political Science, Area Studies, International relations, Environment Studies)
- 1-2 years full time research/project experience
- High proficiency in analytical skills and ability to produce research reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to manage planning and execution of projects
Assignment type: Contractual (12 months)
Salary: 6 lakh – 7.2 lakh INR per annum (Based on experience)
Last date for application: 6th June 2022
About the Role
We are looking for someone with the ability to combine excellent research and writing skills with project management skills to deliver our projects on non-traditional security issues in South Asia.
- Undertake high-quality, interdisciplinary policy research on the most critical non-traditional security issues facing the South Asian region.
- Assist in the execution of CSDR’s research projects that focus on non-traditional security issues.
- Coordinate and support CSDR’s events and cultivate its partnerships with academic institutions, private companies, and nongovernmental organizations within and outside India.
- Support in the creation of primary and secondary research projects including the production of high-quality succinct research outputs of different lengths and for different audiences: academic papers, policy briefs, etc.
- Support seamless coordination with the Outreach team to disseminate research findings to stakeholders in the policymaking ecosystem.
- Develop original content for social media posts, videos, podcasts, blogs, and websites to highlight relevant CSDR work.
- Co-design program interventions in collaboration with the team.
- Assist in program deliverables for effective implementation of projects.
- Knowledge and experience in podcasting will be considered a big plus.
Location: The position will be based at the CSDR office in Delhi. Frequent travel around India with potential for international travel to partners and conferences will be expected.
Complete the form and upload your updated CV, with a cover letter (as a single file).
Details and application link https://csdronline.org/career