Field Coordinator Programs will be responsible for supporting the implementation of program in the assigned locations. S/he will also provide technical support to the community mobilizers for quality implementation of the program. S/he also will be responsible for collecting and managing field level data of program activities, support the monitoring and evaluation processes, support reviews and statistical analysis at the assigned location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and coordinate program team in effective implementation of project activities in the field locations.
- Provide technical support (Health/Education/livelihood/child protection\M&E) to Community Mobilizers for consultations with different stakeholders at community level.
- Support in reaching out to relevant government bodies, national/ local organizations, Youth Clubs, community leaders, gender inclusive learning spaces and communitybased forums.
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting of the project activities and outcomes.
- Be well acquainted with internal child development operational policies and procedures.
- Compile and monitor child development activities at the assigned location and report the same to the Sr. Officer, Project.
- Be responsible for maintaining all critical data and information of program at the field locations, in collaboration with field teams.
- Execute M&E plans in line with guidance from the Program and KML teams, providing timely support to the team.
- Support team in planning, coordinating, and tracking progress against agreed indicators.
- Assess training and assistance needs and provide direct technical assistance to field teams.
- Develop/ follow guidelines for program documentation and provide support in creation of learning documents.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Post-Graduate/ Graduate in Social Work /Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in child development
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click of the below link to apply:
For Kakinada, apply here:
For Kadiri, apply here:
*Please copy and paste the link on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 7th June, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.