Location: Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of local field staff in their allotted state
- Travel extensively in the project villages in their allotted state
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the project work in their allotted state
- Liaisoning with the senior Govt. Officials and other stakeholders in their allotted state
- Preparation of detailed field progress reports of the projects running in their allotted state
- Any other official task given from time-to-time
- PG in Social Work / Rural Dev. / Public Health / Management / Similar Professional Courses
- Person must be a native of the state applying for
- Preference will be given to those candidates who can work in other North-East states
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Knowledge of the native language (Read, Write & Speak) for the state applied for is essential
- Age Group: 20-35 years (Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply)
Rs. 30,000/- p.m. + DA + TA + Mobile Expenses (as per company norms).
Contractual period of 1 year. The period may be further extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement. High performing candidates may be absorbed in the regular cadre of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 15th June (Wednesday), 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, candidates must specify "FRE -Name of the state applied for”
- No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.