Location: U.P., Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, M.P., Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc., in their allottedstate(s).
- Travel extensively in the survey villages of their allottedstate(s).
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their allottedstate(s).
- Preparation of detailed field reports on survey/research findings.
- Any other official tasks allotted from time-to-time.
- PG in Social Work / Rural Dev. / Public Health / Management / Similar Professional Courses
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are willing to work in other Hindi speaking states
- Candidates must possess their own motorcycle and must be willing to take it upto the project area
- Age Group: 20-35 years (Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply)
Rs. 30,000/- p.m. + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per company norms).
Contractual period of 1 year. The period may be further extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement. High performing candidates may be absorbed in the regular cadre of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 15th June (Wednesday), 2022 to email@example.com. In the subject line, candidates must specify “FRE – Name of the state applied for”
- No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.