- To design and develop communication messages/ materials for various facets of the project through photographs and other materials such as banners, backdrops, posters, etc.
- To develop communication materials including IEC materials as per the field analysis and project requirement and with inputs from relevant stakeholders in local language.
- To conceptualize, design and develop Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials on health services with appropriate and relevant messages tailored for key stakeholders using various formats as appropriate such as text, graphics, imageries, infographics, printed materials, etc.
- To design a standard publication layout for use in future publications of all project related reports, documents, training materials, backdrops, banners and posters, etc.
- Degree / Diploma in Design / Graphic Designing / Fine Arts / Media or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field
- Proficiency in various design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Good conceptual visualization and communication skills
- Knowledge of at least one local language (Garo, Khasi, Jaintia)
Remuneration: Based on education, experience and competence level
Contractual appointment for the project duration (expected to be around 3 years). This duration may be extended or reduced as per the performance of the candidate and need of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph by 15th June (Wednesday), 2022 to email@example.com, clearly mentioning “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.