RFP Specification: Hiring an agency to provide on call basis Taxi services at Sikkim for Local and outstation running for whole state: -
RFP DATE: 4th June, 2022
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15th June 2022.
SUBMISSION EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (for submission of quotation)
Contact No.7869718226/9329573885 Ajay Singh / Ms. Sunita Dutta,(For queries only)
Hiring an agency to provide on call basis Taxi services at Sikkim for Local and outstation running for whole state: -
The Applications should be as per the following before closing date:
- Proposal must be submitted through mail on above mentioned with Annexure I and II duly filled, signed and stamped by the authorised representative.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject any or all bids.
- Jhpiego also reserves the right to negotiate with the selected bidder in the event that the price exceeds available funds.
- Jhpiego may consider informal any Proposal not prepared and/or not submitted in accordance with the provisions hereof and may waive any informalities or reject any and all Proposals. Any Proposal may be withdrawn prior to the above scheduled time for the opening of Proposals or authorized postponement thereof.
- Responses to this Request for Proposals are required to be submitted on or before 15th June 2022.
- Delay submitted proposal shall be rejected only Procurement committee will have to right to consider in specific situation.
- Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained from rejected applicants.
Opening, Evaluation and Agreement:
- Quotation may be opened by Jhpiego at any time after the submission deadline. All quotations satisfying the requirements of this RFP will be evaluated to establish which of the applicant(s) best fulfils the needs of Jhpiego.
- Jhpiego anticipates entering into an agreement with this/these applicant(s) to execute the proposed work.
- This RFP does not commit Jhpiego to award a grant or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of a Proposal for the goods and/or services offered.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Proposals received as a result of this request, to negotiate with all qualified applicant(s) or to cancel this RFP, if it is in the best interests of Jhpiego to do so. The decision of Jhpiego shall be final.
- Only shortlisted vendor/s shall be contacted.
- Selection will be based on evaluation criteria.
- Jhpiego intends to award the preferred vendor status for a period of 3 years and the contracting will be on yearly basis. The renewals will be based on the past performance.
Scope of Work:
- As per the attached SoW/Formats.
- Submit proposals only on attached format on prescribed e-mail ID only.