Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned activities and community level engagements in the allotted block.
- Responsible to develop implementation activities plan (weekly and monthly) and implement as per timeline of the project.
- Responsible for school mapping and microplanning.
- Mobilize and facilitate the engagements of stakeholders during planning and development meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Facilitate stakeholders and partners in supervision and monitoring of programmatic activities.
- Responsible to support the field team in coordinating the PTM and SMC
- Responsible to ensure the implementation of Child Safeguarding Policy, RTE.
- Ensure the mainstreaming of the out of school children.
- Responsible to collect, collate and analysis project data.
- Graduate/ MSW/MA Sociology/B.Ed./M.Ed.
- Good knowledge of Hindi and working knowledge of English language.
- 2-5 years of experience in working with community (SMC, SHG, PRI members, Volunteers)
- Basic understanding on school system
- Prior experience of working with children
- Willing to travel extensively
- Familiar with technology.
Reporting: The position will directly report to the State Program Manager
Other: Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Availability: Immediately
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to email@example.com with subject line “Program Associate”.
Deadline for applications: 16th June 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.