Qualification: Graduate/Post- graduate in social work or relevant field.
Experience: Minimum experience of at least 1-2 years in the development sector.
- Will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of project at field level.
- Support the program manager in promoting developmental programs for the benefit of children and community.
- Assist in planning, developing systems & processes concerning the project.
- Undertake periodical visits to project places to monitor, review and extend required steps for implementation of the project
- Identify the training needs of the field staff & organize/conduct required training & orientation programs with the support of organization & external resource agencies
- Establish a network with local agencies, government and NGOs to strengthen the implementation of program of the organization
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your line manager.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Willingness to travel & undertake field work.
- Knowledge and understanding on issues related to education and community
- Experience in implementing education programs will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of local language (expert) & English (conversational) is a compulsion
- Function as a team player.
- Ability to meet the reporting deadlines
- Knowledge of MS-Office and data management
Interested candidates can apply for this position along with your updated resume to HR@archfoundation.in