Timings: 9am – 6pm, Monday – Saturday
Location: Sangam Vihar, South Delhi & Januali (Haryana)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the end to-end process of placements at CDC 1, including:
• Identifying potential recruiters for all skill-sets on offer
• Tracking Job openings and interviews
• Identifying candidates for interview and communicating internally
• Getting feedback from recruiters and sharing internally
2. Maintaining records of interviews, placed trainees and database of recruiters.
3. Actively participating in training and developing trainees and youth from the community for employment in organised sector jobs.
4. Preparing Trainees for the World of Work by conducting placement and industry related training sessions
5. Conducting training sessions in all our operational areas
6. Arranging Guest Lectures & Exposure Visits.
7. Counselling present and past trainees and youth from the community regarding available jobs, trends in the industry and specific job profiles.
8. Maintaining and updating trainees’/alumni/community members’ database to identify candidates for placement.
9. Contacting alumni to check their employment status and identify job opportunities as needed.
10. Regularly follow up with trainees/alumni placed in organizations to monitor progress at work, resolve concerns, if any, to reduce attrition rates and to identify new job opportunities for those looking for jobs.
11. Building relationship with new and maintaining relationship with existing recruiters
12. Modification and creation of content for training as and when required
13. Any other work as assigned.
1. Very good communication skills
2. Internet and Excel savvy
3. Target oriented, self - driven and proactive
4. Empathetic towards our target audience
Note: All our positions include traveling to the assigned project centres/visiting the sites and communities. Willingness to travel between the centre is a must.
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated. Selection will be based on personal interview. Share your resume with a covering note latest by 30th May 2022 to: email@example.com with subject line as: “Application – Placement Coordinator”
Location: Khanpur, Januali, Delhi, Haryana