Desired Profiles of the Candidates:
• Liaison and coordination with the officials of in Line department.
• Supportive supervision and Hand holding support of Field Staff.
• 5 % Validation of Data captured by the field staff.
• Monitoring of field staff and participation in the activities.
• Prepare Monthly activity plan, Progress report and its timely submission.
• To conduct Staff Review Meeting and Micro Planning.
• Ongoing Capacity building of FLWs/Staff on related issues.
• Organize and conduct training at all levels
• Proposal writing.
Qualification :- A Graduate in Social Work/Sociology with 3 to 4 years work experience in WASH & Health.
Salary for the above position is depend on qualification & experience Interested candidates may send in their applications by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted