Scope of work
A part time training coordinator will be engaged by ASHA to coordinate the training requirements on nutrition, agriculture, governance and livelihoods connected to ‘Bhoomika’ and Nutrition Smart Communities.
The training coordinator will facilitate the selection of trainers from the talent academy, maintain quality of the training and other logistics necessary for good quality training.
This will be a part time position and the consulting coordinator will be remunerated based on the number of days of engagement.
1. Maintain the inventory of trainers on each of the thematic areas, language spoken,
location and type of training (field based, technical, management)
2. Assess the requirement of the training and prepare TORs
3. Send TORs to potential trainers enlisted in the Talent Academy
4. Discuss session plan and training methodology with project staff and trainer
5. Inform the project staff regarding the logistical support required for the specific trainings.
6. Coordinate with WHH to maintain high training standards
7. Follow-up with project team post training events
8. Identify training needs of the trainers and conduct TOTs
• Training Calendar
• Training plan, budget and completion report
• Updated information of trainer details under the Talent Academy
• Pre & Post evaluation of trainings
• Trainer payment receipts as per the contract
• Updated Talent Academy folders
• Photo Documentation and sharing on social media
Experience and minimum qualifications
• Experience in coordinating trainings
• Basic knowledge on nutrition, agriculture, governance and livelihoods
• Good communication and negotiating skills
• Good writing skills in English
• Knowledge on word, excel and power point
• Good knowledge on use of social media
Location: Minakhan, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal