Base location: Any district in Jharkhand.
1. Implementation of development programs in a district covering livelihoods, quality of life domains in the thematic areas of livestock, agriculture, water, soil conservation, energy, health, literacy etc.
2. Training & capacity building of field team, farmers.
3. Liaison with Government agencies.
4. Involves regular travel within the posted district / cluster for field visit, facilitation, review, monitoring, training, report writing etc.
5. Occasional travel within & outside the state.
b. Qualifications / requirements
1. Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline.
2. Should be well conversant in English and Hindi.
3. At least 3 year experience in rural development/project work. (Fresher with required competence may also be considered)
4. Proficient in computer skill.
Rs.22,000 – 27,000 per month. Remuneration shall be commensurate with experience, ability.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date of sending applications alongwith CVs is 20th June 2022. Please mention the Post applied for in the Subject line of e-mail.
Location: Lohardaga, Gumla, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jharkhand