Associate Program Coordinator will be assisting the program manager in devising strategies and
guiding the team in the implementation process. S/he will be responsible for identify the factors
that influence the elderly care & social wellbeing and then guide the team devise strategies to
address these issues. Also, ensuring the quality of interventions and data. Support block
coordinators in facilitation of programmatic activities on ground. Work in close coordination with
field team to devise the strategies and work plan for activity centre, community awareness and
community mobilization. Monitor Block Coordinators on daily basis and ensure timely
implementation programmatic activities. The incumbent will ensure appropriate communication
with external stakeholders including guests / district health system / district administration. Identify
local level partners, support and facilitate the partnership in the implementation of planned
• The person will require working in coordination with the program manager to operationalize
CECP in Chandrapur
• To coordinate and work closely with the block coordinators and program manager in micro
planning of the programmatic activities.
• To mentor and supervise the team in carrying out the planned activities.
• To prepare and conduct IEC activities, training sessions and special activities related to program
at block and village level.
• Devise strategies with the team to address the other issues pertaining to the elderly e.g. social
and economic issues, enrolment in the pension schemes etc.
• Preparation of work plans, implementation of planned activities and monitoring/ reporting of
• Identify local level partners, support and facilitate the partnership in the implementation of
• Person will be required to interact regularly with the Block and District level health department
and concern person to support the elderly care programme on time.
• Person will have to work closely with the block coordinators regarding challenges in work and
collect their feedback regarding health services received and plan the PRA/FGD sessions in the
• Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, semi-
annual and annually
• Ensure that the data collected for the indicators that measure the progress of the program are
properly collected and collated with proper data quality check
• Handhold and guide the data manager in maintaining the data related to all the programmatic
• Person will be required to coordinate with the local stakeholders, PRI members, CBOs, social
• To conduct other programmatic activities or project related work assigned by program manager.
• Headquarter will be in Chandrapur and with 70% travel to field area.
Qualification and Skills:
Janseva Pratisthan, seeks the result-oriented individual with the ability to produce and lead the field
activities under elderly care initiative. Ability to manage the multiple tasks, meet the timelines, attention
• Master’s degree in social sciences/ Public health/ Rural management or in related field.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in project implementation, filed
• Experience in implementation of public health/ community-based project
• Experienced in data management, team management, stakeholder engagement
• Excellent communication skills and networking with ability to foster long term relationship
• Must be self-starter and work with ownership and sense of responsibility, strong problem
solving skills, organization skills
• Familiarity with non-profit/ NGO environments
• Exposure to livelihood project would be added advantage
To apply email us at Jansevachandrapur@gmail.com. Your application should include CV, cover
letter with details of notice period, current and expected salary.