Organization : Not for Profit organization focusing on Education Management (NGO)
This role is for a Social development sector
Designation : Associate Partner
Location : Mumbai/Delhi
- The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of the program including further expansions, responsible for managing overall program budgets and implementing strategic change, government relationships, MIS. Reporting. Willing to travel
Program Implementation :
- Strategizing implementing policies and plans both long term and short term. Support organization towards improving policies & processes & ensure adherence.
- Identify improvement gaps, best practices and implement the measures in the program effectively.
- Drive innovations in the projects implemented and Showcase outcomes and success stories of the programs while enhancing the brand visibility of the foundation, donor organizations and Govt. through events, social media, and print media.
Budgeting and Finance :
- Will be responsible for fund allocation or utilization throughout the financial year. And its reporting to management and funders as and when required.
- Responsible for managing overall program budgets and implementing strategic change.
Team Management :
- Mentor the team on effective implementation of the tools provided. Build and implement an effective culture strategy for the on-ground teams that is focused on the smooth and effective functioning of the programs.
- Mentor the team in terms of work ethics and work culture. Build strong relationships with the on ground teams. Provide guidance and support to the team members and empower them with technological skills, implementation skills, time management skills leading to a successful implementation of CSR projects at various locations.
Stakeholder Management and Govt. Relationship :
- Maintain positive client relationships, Government relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Work closely with funders and be responsible as a SPOC of the organization.
MIS and Reporting :
- Build strong monitoring and evaluation frameworks for the program and develop key performance indicators for the programs.
- Maintain and manage monthly reports and annual reports etc. Will be responsible to share the program details and case studies for internal and external use as and when required by the management.