Required for community development programs including women empowerment, financial inclusion, and literacy (SHG Saving, inter-loan, bank linkage, insurance). IDL GROW FOUNDATION is a leading NGO registered under sec 8 of the Company Act, 2013.
Job Post: Coordinator/Volunteer
Qualifications and other requirements:
• Graduates/Post Graduates in Social Science/Rural Development/Management/Law
• Good communication skills.
• Basic computer knowledge (working with MS Office applications).
• Must be willing to stay and work in rural areas. (TA will be payable as per the kilometers.)
• Should be a team player and collaborative.
• Should be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a growing team.
Process: Please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.