The organization is looking for two appropriate lady Field Coordinators who can handle and assist the Project Manager on all aspects for implementing a project both at field and fundraising too. Candidates are requested to visit organizational website www(dot)rbrf(dot)in and the “green career” page, before applying the job. Reporting office will be at Kolkata but frequent traveling for meeting or field management might be there.
The initial criteria for the post are:
1) Age: 23-25 years (Reserved for Women)
2) EQ: Master Degree –MSW/MRD/RDM/Geography/EvS/Zoology/Botany/Psychology
3) 6 month job experienced required OR Fresher can apply under Training Course
4) Computer and internet proficiency with strong drafting.
5) Candidate should be highly energetic, dedicated and self motivated.
6) Candidate should have excellent communication and problem solving skill.
Application & interview procedure:
1) Candidates may send their CV with 1 copy photo (mandatory) by e-mail only.
2) Post Name (FC) should be clearly mentioned in the subject line of the email.
3) Applicants should send the CV from her own e-mail account (by name A/c).
4) No extra attachment required at this stage.
5) Only the short listed candidates will be called for the interview by E-MAIL/SMS/PHONE, shortly.
INR 7,150 – 21,000 per month, depending on age, experience and credibility.
Office accommodation may be available for the outstation candidate/s, if selected.