The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Collate reports on a daily and monthly basis.
• Create and update reporting Dashboards
Qualification and experience
• English graduates with Degree in any stream.
• B.Ed or D.Ed with 1-2 years of experience in the domain of education. Freshers may also apply.