• Serve as a key contact for all types of programmatic assistance to the assigned programs and supervisor.
• Assist in preparing correspondence, documents as well as training material such as manuals and audiovisual aids.
• Assist in development of materials including selection of vendor, coordination with the program team for selecting designs, printing, dispatching and other related activities.
• Coordinate and ensure proper documentation for hiring of consultants for the assigned programs.
• Provide support to program team to ensure timely completion of all planned activities as per the project work plans.
• Handle procurement of program related material including training models, books, and manuals as per procurement guidelines.
• Assist communications team in drafting success stories and facts in consultation with the program team members.
• Review and maintain stock inventory of training material periodically.
• Manage logistic arrangements of all the trainings including budgeting, planning the event, collating material, making arrangements for participants’ travel and reimbursements in consultation with Finance.
• Assist in maintaining proper documentation of all financial transactions related to workshops and trainings.
• Assist in conducting meetings, including preparing agenda, taking and circulating minutes of the meeting.
• Coordinate and communicate in a professional manner with the project team, donors and other stakeholders to support effective program implementation.
• Develop project understanding to more comfortably support the program team in material development and activity planning.
• Maintain program and office files in both electronic and physical documentation.
• Review/submission of travel claims with required supporting, activity budget preparation, procurement actions, advance settlements against activities etc.
• Check “Documentation” and “Approvals” in the all Claims/ settlements/ bills.
• Check all non-financial items in bills e.g. for hotel bill - check in/out dates, no. of pax, guest signature etc. for taxi bills - verify completeness of log book/ trip sheet, ION etc. In case of conference bills, verify List of Participants (LOP) with hotel stay bill, signatures in LOP & hotel bills etc. Sign off on supporting documents.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to produce documents and coordinate activities independently.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies, stakeholders and other organizations.
• Ability to multitask and work in a multicultural team.
• Able to manage/prioritize work from several sources.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Excellent English and Hindi communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills, particularly Ms. Office.
• Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks and travel up to 30% of time
• Bachelor’s degree in arts, commerce, social sciences or humanities, masters in social sciences/work or public health desirable.
• 5 years of relevant work experience in programmatic and administrative support function.
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience in working with the development sector/ INGOs would be preferred.
Jhpiego offers a highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.