Location: U.P., Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, M.P., Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Punjab
Relevant Skills: Socio-Economic Surveys, Research Studies, Impact Assessment Studies, Evaluation Studies, etc.
AMS (www.amsindia.org) is a research-based consulting company, working with various Govt. departments and international agencies (World Bank, Unicef, UNDP, etc.). Our major areas of work include Large-scale Surveys, Research Studies, Impact Assessment Studies, Evaluation Studies, etc.
To assist in proper execution of field survey activities for our new projects, we URGENTLY require young & enthusiastic professionals for recruitment, training and supervision of surveyors.
Rural Survey Supervisors
- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc., in their allottedstate(s).
- Travel extensively in the survey villages of their allottedstate(s).
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their allottedstate(s).
- Any other official task allotted from time-to-time.
- Graduate in any discipline; Post-Graduation will be preferred
- Age Group: 20-28 years; Height: Minimum 170 cm; Weight: Minimum 55 kg
- Preference will be given to candidates having NCC Certificate
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are willing to work in other Hindi speaking states
- Minimum 1 year experience of conducting household survey in any reputed survey / research organization
Rs. 15,000/- p.m. + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per company norms).
Contractual period of 1 year. The period may be further extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement. High performing candidates may be absorbed in the regular cadre of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 30th June, 2022 (Thursday) to email@example.com. In the subject line, candidates must specify “Supervisors – Name of the state applied for”
- No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.