The District Coordinator will work closely with the Team Lead, Project Microbiologist and project team at FIND, as well as the district officials and other district stakeholders. The specific activities & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead implementation of the project activities at the district level.
- Work in close coordination with the district health officials to ensure seamless implementation of the project.
- Engage with key stakeholders which include public/ private health facilities.
- Project/ program implementation and operational support at the district.
- Conduct on-site visits to district hospitals, sub-district hospitals, community health centres, referral hospitals, primary health centres and sub-centres as per project plan.
- Ensure training of staff at labs of the above mentioned facilities on lab systems.
- Represent project in key external engagements at the district level.
- Provide strategy to field level staff and ensure achievements of set targets.
- Report on field level activities and achievements on a periodic basis to the project management team.
- Conduct monitoring visits to identified labs in the district and assist field staff in solving day to day operational challenges.
- Conduct/ Coordinate periodic project reviews.
- Facilitate trainings, CME, and supervisory visits of the project management team.
- Coordinate with identified sites/ districts – health facilities of Bihar and identify participants for training and capacity building.
- Coordinate with the Team Lead to organize on-site/assisted trainings and other project related activities
- Ensure that the project capacity building activities are conducted as per the workplan.
- Any other task assigned time to time.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Postgraduation with MSW/MPH/MBA with minimum 03 years of experience in health-related projects at districts/state level.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of development principles, development sector landscape and technical sector updates.
- Building successful collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working with National health program in a managerial capacity will be preferred.
- Experience in lab related projects will be preferred.
- Well familiar with public health programs in India.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Strong team orientation.
Nature of Appointment:
The selected candidate shall be on a third-party agreement duly issued by consultancy firm. The initial offer will be until 31 March 2024.
The selected candidate will be on third party payroll. The gross remuneration budgeted for the position shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and performance during interview process.
Deadline to send your application:
Please mail a motivation letter, a detailed resume and three references to HR-IN@finddx.org and by 30 June 2022
But don’t wait until the deadline! We will start screening right away and if we find the right person, we will stop searching.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted