The Training Lead will work closely with the senior management and project team at FIND, as well as the State officials and other stakeholders. The specific activities & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review existing content for online and onsite/ assisted trainings including technical modules, trainer scripts, SOP to customized and update the content as required.
- Create (along with Team Lead/Microbiologist) a training calendar and ensure adherence of trainings as per schedule with modification/ course- corrections as required, in discussion with donor and State.
- Create new content and modules for training as required, in collaboration with the project team.
- Coordinate with identified sites – health facilities of Bihar and identify participants for training and capacity building.
- Communicate and coordinate with sites/ districts and project team to organize and coordinate training, workshops, and dissemination meetings.
- Coordinate with the Team Lead to organize on-site/assisted trainings in coordination with the experts/resource persons, identified labs and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the project capacity building activities are conducted as per the workplan.
- Assess the effectiveness of training, plan training evaluation and identify relevant indicators for the same.
- Compilation and analysis of data related to various training and support the preparation of the periodic reports.
- Ensure that the activities are conducted.
- Any other task assigned time to time.
Qualification and experience required:
- Ph.D in Microbiology/Health systems/ Public Health/ related subjects, with minimum 03 years of experience in Public Health Programs.
- M.Sc. with specialization in Life sciences with minimum 05 years of experience of leading trainings under public health programs.
- Diploma/certificate course in public health, health systems or related subjects will be preferred.
- Prior experience of creating contents and leading trainings for lab personnel is strongly preferred.
- Well familiar with public health programs in India.
- Good coordination skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team orientation.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum hand holding and supervision.
- Good computer knowledge (Ms Office- Excel and Word).
- Energetic, resilient, and passionate.
- Professional, mature, and confident.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice.
Nature of Appointment:
The selected candidate shall be on a third-party agreement duly issued by consultancy firm. The initial offer will be until 31 March 2024.
The selected candidate will be on third party payroll. The gross remuneration budgeted for the position shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and performance during interview process.
Deadline to send your application:
Please mail a motivation letter, a detailed resume and three references to HR-IN@finddx.org and by 30 June 2022
But don’t wait until the deadline! We will start screening right away and if we find the right person, we will stop searching.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.