To Guide, Monitor, and Support NGO partners enrolled in the OD programme. The primary support will be to ensure all knowledge gained by the NGO partners in the training sessions is implemented within the agreed timelines to ensure successful programme delivery.
- Evaluating OD Related technical issues & guiding the NGOs to ensure implementation of the learning and tasks in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Adopt tools & technology required for the Technical Support Function to ensure information is organized and readily available for reviews & analysis
- Handling or monitoring NGO requests as they implement aspects of the programme within 2 working days by guiding NGO leaders and their teams.
- Coordinating with the Manager of the Technical support unit and Master trainer in creating & maintaining a knowledge base with FAQs and the ideal responses to all possible technical issues that could come up across 8 subjects in Dhwani’s OD programmes.
- Escalating issues to the senior management as and when required if it is beyond the capacity of the Tech support unit.
- Responsible for assigned NGO partners’ needs/issues and communicating/escalating the matters to the Manager- Technical support unit/ Master trainer.
- Participate in all training programs, weekly & monthly meetings, and other programs discussions as and when scheduled.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - BSW
Should have Graduate/Master's Degree in any stream. Specialization in any social sciences will be an advantage.
Knowledge of the Social sector and working with NGOs
Ability to write read and speak in Kannada, Hindi and English