Purpose of the Job:
Provide direction and leadership to the program heads of the foundation to ensure that all its operations are managed efficiently and effectively, making a meaningful impact on the social sector.
Leadership & Strategy
- Maintains strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders that are collaborators in the ecosystem.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Foundation’s operational and administrative functions.
- Working under the guidance of the Foundation's Board and the Executive
- Director for the organization’s strategic vision and is accountable for its implementation and the results achieved.
- Evolve program plans in order to meet foundation goals and ensure the timely implementation of such interventions.
Managing Finance, People, and Systems
- Building and managing a team of program heads and managers that will deliver the programmes.
- Fundraising and managing the resources available to the organization.
- Building systems that enable the organization to achieve its vision.
- Be accountable to hire, retain and mentor people to ensure effective program delivery.
Strategic Delivery of Programs
- Lead delivery of programs to enable youth in the region
- Prioritize and implement programs in a timely and efficient manner
- Build required external contacts, relationships and networks in order to support program heads to achieve their program objectives.
- Explore newer opportunities, innovations and experiments with uncertainties in order to enhance productivity and impact of operations.