Purpose of the Job:
Provide direction and leadership to the program heads of the foundation to ensure that all its operations are managed efficiently and effectively, making a meaningful impact on the social sector.
Leadership & Strategy
- Maintains strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders that are collaborators in the ecosystem.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Foundation’s operational and administrative functions.
- Working under the guidance of the Foundation's Board and the Executive
- Director for the organization’s strategic vision and is accountable for its implementation and the results achieved.
- Evolve program plans in order to meet foundation goals and ensure the timely implementation of such interventions.
Managing Finance, People, and Systems
- Building and managing a team of program heads and managers that will deliver the programmes.
- Fundraising and managing the resources available to the organization.
- Building systems that enable the organization to achieve its vision.
- Be accountable to hire, retain and mentor people to ensure effective program delivery.
Strategic Delivery of Programs
- Lead delivery of programs to enable youth in the region
- Prioritize and implement programs in a timely and efficient manner
- Build required external contacts, relationships and networks in order to support program heads to achieve their program objectives.
- Explore newer opportunities, innovations and experiments with uncertainties in order to enhance productivity and impact of operations.
At least 15 years of experience at managerial and leadership roles. Experience of managing medium size team with multiple backgrounds. Exposure to work beyond
Experience in working with Donor organizations, Government or training organizations will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
Understanding of people management, Networking, Leadership Management,
Programme implementation strategy, Basic research, Orientation to Social sector, Ability to manage few uncertain situations.
Specialization in any social sciences, any course in leadership management or NGO Management, Exposure to CSR.
Exposure to NGOs and it’s operations, experience in working with networks/federations,
Exposure to quality control and impact measurements.
Fluency in Kannada, Tamil & Hindi