Monthly Gross Salary: INR 104,250/- and Secondary Benefits as per policies:
• 13th Month Salary/ Festival Bonus
• 18 Annual Leaves
• 12 Casual Leaves
• Other compassionate leaves
• Medical Reimbursement including dependents
• Personal Accidental Insurance including dependents
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload & taking initiative when appropriate
• Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team and ability to cope with stress.
• Good Punctuality and ability to act with responsibility
• Demonstrates flexibility in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required and aptitude for humanitarian medical work.
• Essencial computer skills (especially MS Office MS Word and MS Excel) & reporting skills.
• Languages: English, Hindi & Marathi.
Duration – 1 year (Renewable)
Expected Start Date: 15th July 2022
• Essential: MBBS degree with full & valid registration from Maharashtr
• Medical Council.specialisation in MPH/MHA/community medicine would be of added value
• At least 2 years of work experience as a clinician and experience with TB, MDRTB/HIV is preferable. Experience as a team manager would be of added value
To apply please fill out the Application Form https://forms.gle/R7qWpSa1S9XoMs447 by 30th June 2022 by 10:00 pm. In case of any technical issue or query please reach out on : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED AND INVITED FOR INTERVIEW. www.msfindia.in