HR Related tasks
- End to end recruitment process; Managing processes related to staffing and ensuring timely and efficient fulfilment of all staffing requests.
- Screening and short listing candidates for employers to interview.
- Salary negotiation, facilitation with on-boarding and orientation process, exit formalities
- Managing details and attendance of all human resources including staff members, volunteers, interns, visitors etc.
- Handling inquiries by the staff members, assisting to management
- Maintaining HR database such as payroll, daily hours clocked in for each employee, taxes
- Assistance in the process of Performance appraisal program and Compensation structure of the organization
- Responsible for Salary Processing / Payroll Support - Calculation of Payable Days, OT, Extra Hours.
Communications and Documentation
- Handling the official mail ID
- Maintaining calendars of staff meetings, circulating MoMs, program updates
- Planning admin meetings frequently
- Drafting mails, letters and other internal/external communications of the organization
- Drafting Job descriptions, Appointment letter, Experience Letter, Internship Letter
- Drafting HR policies eg, Attendance policy, Payroll process, Onboarding process, Selection process, Recruitment policy, Anti-harassment policy, Leave Policy, Grievance policy
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for employee performance
- Identifying legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensured policies and procedures are all in compliance
- Oversee management of the assets across all programs, EMI maintenance and managing accounts
- Securing the assets
- Conducting surprize visits at the various premises