Date of Issue : 22nd June 2022
Closing Date : 2nd July 2022
The position requires program implementation experience and technical knowledge on HIV/ AIDS and PPTCT, with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience. The key responsibilities of the officers are to help Public & Private ANC services provider hospitals, plan and implement ICTC/PPTCT programming in assigned districts and provide on-site mentorship to government stakeholders of public health facilities, counsellors and lab technicians of private hospitals.
Location: Andhra Pradesh (APSACS Office)
Educational qualifications and skills required for the position:
The ideal candidate must be a post graduate in social work / social sciences/ management with an experience of at least 2-3 years in HIV/AIDS counselling, prevention, care, support, treatment services and mentoring.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Telugu language
• Proficient in use of computers and internet applications
• Counselling and mentorship skills
• Analytical and documentation skills
• Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective districts
• Willing to travel extensively (15-20 days in a month) in districts
• Ability to work with large network of health care facilities from the government, private and non-governmental sectors
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
• Accepts and ensures rigor in program implementation
The Regional Training Manager (RTM) will report to the State Director to facilitate and coordinate training of the cadres providing ART and ICTC services under the National AIDS Control Programme.
• Developing a detailed training plan in consultation with SACS and other relevant stakeholders.
• Coordinating with Centre of Excellence (CoE), Paediatric CoE (pCoE), Regional Training Centre (RTC), State Reference Laboratory (SRL), SACS, and other stakeholders for planning and trainings
• Resource mapping and logistics management for the class room training
• Coordinating with various stakeholders, vendors for the training.
• Supporting in translation of training manuals and modules into regional languages
• Identification and coordination with Master Trainers/ Resource Persons for all training activities
• Coordinating with the trainees and resource persons for conducting the trainings, and coordinating logistical arrangements for the trainings.
• Tracking, monitoring and following up with trainees for timely completion of online training and take measures to achieve the targets
• Coordinate with SACS and other state/district level authorities for issuing necessary letters/and advisories
• Perform the admin role and implementation of LMS and conduct online training programs and engage the SACS, DAPCU and other concerned for using LMS for effective training monitoring
• Ensuring all training related data is properly uploaded to the Learning Management System (LMS)
• Preparation of presentations and reports for meetings and trainings, and ensuring timely submission of reports to the national team and SACS
• RTM will facilitate identification of institutes for TI capacity building, participate in site visit and conducting assessments, coordinate with SACS for conducting the ToTs and finalizing the training calendar and timely completion of all the activities.
• Work with TI training institutes to orient the Team, develop training calendar, conduct ToT and roll-out down training of TI staff
• Participate in state, district-level review and planning meetings
• Supporting on all M&E and finance-related aspects required for achievement of the project targets,
This position requires a minimum of 15-20 days in a month travel to assigned districts.
Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications, years of experience and current pay scale. Salary range will be Rs 40,000 – 42,000 per month, but the salary will be based on the last drawn salary as per the organization policy.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting covering letter, including the names of three referees (one should be a current or previous employer)
• Email Id to send resumes: : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mention the job code while submitting the resume.
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table on first page of the Resume.
• Highest Qualification(s)
• Relevant Experience (Years)
• Present Location
• Preferred Location
• Currently Employed or Not employed
• Present CTC (All inclusive)
• Expected CTC
• Notice Period
• Mobile Number
Please send both CV and cover letter as email attachments only. Don’t write cover letter in email text body.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.