Last date: 30th June 2022
Reporting and Documentation:
• Documentation of program activities, lesions learnt and best practices for replication.
• Prepare and share monthly reports for the stakeholders.
• Process documentation of the district innovations (models).
Qualifications, Experience and Skill-Set:
• Post-graduation in public health, social sciences, nutrition or MSW with minimum 5 years’ experience in adolescent health
• Experience or knowledge of adolescent health, HIV/AIDS and/or TB programs on prevention, care, support, and treatment services.
• Previous work experience in adolescent health will be preferred
• Experience working with government departments, especially NHM, WCD, or SACS.
• Good communication, negotiation, advocacy, and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Telugu
• Sound computer skills, including use of internet and MS office
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment
• Be self-motivated and take initiatives to improve the quality outcomes of the programme
• Ability to identify risks to guide the sub-district level programme implementation staff.
Ability to carry out tasks and responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner.
Project Duration: The project period is till Dec 2022 and will be extended based on funder's decision.
This position requires extensive travel within the district and sometimes to the other project sites within the state.
Remuneration: Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications, years of experience and current pay scale. Salary range will be Rs. 45,000- 50,000 per month, but the salary will be based on the last drawn salary as per the organization policy.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting covering letter, including the names of three referees (preferably one should be a current or previous employer), as well as salary expectations and current salary (CTC).
Please send the applications to email@example.com by 30th June 2022 mentioning the specific Job Code: SAATHII/SU-APTS/AHO/AH/0622/299
in the email subject line.
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in 1st page of the Resume.
Relevant Experience (Years)
Present CTC (all inclusive)
People living with HIV and/or TB, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Both Resume and Covering letter should be sent as attachments. Please avoid writing cover letter in the email body. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted.