Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategically support the responsibility of developing and managing the human resources at State Level
- Provide inputs/intelligence for developing People strategy at State level aligned to organisational policy
- Lead implementation of all People & Culture Initiatives at the State level
- Facilitate a Culture driven by strong values of PCI
- Address bottlenecks at State Level systems, create or support in creation of effective systems.
- Work with Chief of Party Bihar to develop a cohesive team across various functions by promoting collaboration and resolving group conflicts
2. Increase the bench strength support
- Work closely with Chief of Party to work on the Human Resource Plan for the state, help design new structures and jobs to meet resource requirements
- Implement systems to attract & on-board right talents within a reasonable time (TAT) and develop a robust database of CVs of employees & Consultants
- Identify and manage outsourcing agencies for third party employment at the State level
- Ensuring compliance with respect to Hiring Process of PCI India
- Finalisation of Appointment offer to employees in line with PCI's Compensation and Benefit structure; Contract Management of Independent Consultants
3. Human Resource Information System:
- Maintains smooth running of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS Data base) and filing systems.
- Ensures the State level personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, training and awards, file notes) are maintained at HO
- Ensures that updated job descriptions are in place.
- Ensures maintenance of current & historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system in accordance with generally accepted policies and guidelines.
4.Operations & Compliances:
- Ensure monthly payroll inputs are shared with HO in timely manner for all State employees
- Ensure collating allocation data through monthly timesheets for all staff at State level
- Manage life cycle of an employee from induction, probation, confirmation, annual appraisals, learning & development, contract renewals to separation
- Conduct searches and complete compliances on Watchlist Elite, Annual Declarations
- Timely escalation of sensitive matters to HO
- Support in developing reports and conducting mandatory trainings under POSH compliances
- Custodian of ensuring uniformity in application of P&C policies & practices to build Trust
- Work closely with all stakeholders and provide support & guidance on team management issues
- Enable a culture of learning and development at State Level
- Organize events and activities to promote cross-functional team building and a greater sense of belongingness, to take pride in being PCI employee
- Master’s degree or PG Diploma in Human Resource Development/Management
- /Industrial Relations from a reputed university/ institute.
- At least 10-12 years of relevant professional experience at responsible positions requiring strategic planning
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Must have proven experience of relevant laws, policies and procedure
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including the ability to keep state staff motivated
- To effectively line manage the team of direct supervisees and to mentor them to achieve their objectives
- Sets and maintains high standards of performance and continuously looks for alternative methods to meet goals
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent English writing and reading skills, Good Communication Skills
- The incumbent must maintain confidentiality, use sound judgement, and perform independently with the following professional attributes:
- Demonstrate high standards of conduct and Ethics
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
- Be consistent and fair
All applicants to send their updated resumes along with the subject line: Application Information - Manager- People and Culture
Share the application and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd July,2022 ,5:00 Pm
Please share the details as listed below along with your application in excel format only:
Highest Qualificatio n
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.