- Post Graduate Degree in Tropical Medicine / Infectious Diseases / Public Health, Graduate MBBS/ BDS/ Other life sciences.
- 3-5 years’ of relevant work experience
- Experience in organizing research activities and publishing papers in scientific journals preferred
- Proficient in MS- Excel, Word processing, Operating Systems, Email, the internet, managing databases and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of STATA, R an asset (not mandatory)
- Experience working with MSF in a coordinator role is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management.
- Excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Dynamic, self-driven, enthusiastic, autonomous, problem-solving team member.
- Outstanding and proven time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis across the South Asia region.
- Keen attention to details with ability to track multiple projects at one time. Experience sourcing accurate and reliable information in complex and volatile environments.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment requiring patience and understanding.
- Ability to prioritize ongoing versus immediate needs appropriately.
- Strong ability to proactively develop contacts.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Genuine commitment to MSF's humanitarian principles.
- Demonstrable experience in report writing.
- Proficient in the Office 365 suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, Teams.
Competencies requirements (for internal use)
- Analytical Thinking (Level 4)
- Strategic Vision (Level 3)
- Results and Quality Orientation (Level 3)
- Planning & Orientation (Level 3)
- Behavioral Flexibility (Level 2)
- A stimulating, professional environment in a reputed international organization.
- Annual Salary (before TDS): INR 11,58,087 – INR 13,03,566
- 33 paid leaves (prorate from date of joining) and other leaves as per MSF Internal Regulations.
- Contributions for statutory benefit programs such as Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Covered under Accident Insurance
- Covered under Medical Insurance
- Medical: MSF provides medical
Please check that you have included the following in your application:
- An updated CV
- Letter of Motivation, which is a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements of the role
Last application date: 4 July 2022
Job location: Remote with regular travel to MSF South Asia New Delhi office
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Candidates applying for this position should have the valid legal working permit to work in India/South Asia.