• Design and implement monitoring framework
• Build comprehensive set of metrics and tools to measure the program’s impact
• Ability to analyse complex data to measure the progress of each program, drawing conclusions, identifying appropriate steps
• Monitor quality, reliability and relevance of the data collected
• Develop SOPs of M & E process, survey tools, strategy plan, log frame.
• Create impact reporting framework
• Identify Capacity building needs of the team for data collection and deliver necessary trainings for the team.
• Support Director and COO in preparing fundraising proposals, funder reporting.
• Showcase the data in various reports, collaterals.
• Field visit to collect and validate data.
• Work on research papers based on the program data.
• Present data/information to internal and external stakeholders in an understandable form. Contribute to donor reports and internal organization reports/annual reports etc
• Proven previous experience in research, monitoring and evaluation - ideally within the education sector;
• Strong technical competence in research and monitoring and evaluation methods
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
• Strong operational management ability: a clear focus on results sets goals, plans and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans;
• Proven ability to design and produce high-quality complex technical reports;
• Experience with digital transformation strategies to support data collection, analysis and visualization;
• Master s degree in education, Social Sciences
• 5-7 years
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Hindi