Planning and visioning for the Education Hubs and OSCAR
• Reviewing curriculum and brining new courses to the Education Hubs
• Understanding the capacity building requirements of team and planning sessions for the same
• Supervise and guide the education team in their day to day functioning as and when required
• Volunteer management
• Preparing program documentation like budgets, proposals, donor reports, SOP, collateral or any other documentation as required for donor and program requirements
• Ensuring Data is clean and updated on the Data Management system.
• Identifying and working on impact indicators for the education program.
• Bringing new resource partners and partnership Management.
• Ensure the Safeguarding guidelines are followed; provide inputs to Safeguarding committee to improve the Safeguarding standards at OSCAR
• Work on program scaling and identification and setting up of new centers.
• Any specific tasks as assigned for program or organizational requirement
• Ability to work under pressure with full professional discretion
• Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goal(s)
• Ability to articulate and report progress and achievements.
• Respectful and sensitive towards cultural, gender, ethnicity and religious diversity.
• Should have functional competency in MS Word, MS Excel, PPT and internet.
• Significant Experience in one or more discipline: e-learning methodologies, planning, implementing, and assessing the effective use of technology in learning.
• You have to strong technical/IT skills and a passion for Learning.
• Graduation in any discipline, preferably in education, social work. Prior exposure to running digital learning programs will be an added advantage.
• 5-7 years
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Hindi