The technical resource persons will assist the project in either of the below listed two important areas based on their expertise and time commitment:
1. AIC Assessment:
- Participate in workshop on methodology for conduct of AIC assessment
- Conduct AIC assessments at the identified DR-TB centres and ART Centres
- Prepare site assessment reports
- Support the development of a facility plan for implementation of AIC
2. Conduct of AIC training:
- Participate in Training of Trainers workshop on methodology for conduct trainings on AIC interventions and understanding curriculum developed
- Facilitate state level ToT for key staff from facilities
- Facilitate local level trainings based on needs of project and program
Skills and experience required:
- MBBS with MD in Microbiology/Public & Social Medicine/ Pathology/ Chest Medicine/ or equivalent qualification.
- PhD in Microbiology/Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Health Services Management from reputed Institutes
- 5 years or more experience in public health programs in India preferably TB, HIV/AIDS, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programs)
- Experience of conducting assessments of health facilities under NABL, NABH etc. Experience of conducting assessments related to IPC (infection prevention and control) and AIC will be preferred.
- Facilitated IPC and AIC related trainings (at state or national level).
Nature of Appointment:
Selected candidates will be offered consultancy contracts (based on number of days which can be committed and required by the project). These contracts will be valid up to the duration of project i.e., 31 Dec 2023.
Selected Technical Resource Person will be offered honorarium of INR 4000 per day for conducting site assessments and facilitating trainings. These will be released on submission of the assessment or the training report as the case may be.
All project level travel (for participating in workshops, assessments, training, meetings, etc) will be borne by FIND (travels, accommodation, and meals as per actual and as per FIND India travel policy).
Deadline to send your application:
Please mail a detailed resume along with brief description in format given below to HRIN@finddx.org by 5 July 2022.