Job Summary :
ICF (integrated community facilitator) is the key functional officer in the program. They are the foot soldiers of the program and are responsible for the entire project implementation on the field with the program manager. They are the physical representatives of the organization in the village and community. They conduct the entire program on the field with the support of Integrated Community facilitators. The role of ICF is multi-dimensional, multi-faceted, and multi-functional which requires a lot of dedication, handwork, and multi-tasking. The role of ICF is like a catalyst for the smooth implementation of the program
The functions of ICF are mainly divided into the following sections.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Each facilitator would be responsible for around 15 Anganwadi centers and the concerned villages
- Undertake a mapping of available infrastructure, equipment, and activities in the Anganwadi centers
- Undertake training of Anganwadi workers on ECE and childhood nutrition
- Monitor and support Anganwadi workers in undertaking ECE activities
- Monitor and support Anganwadi with workers in the provision of additional meals
- Ensure regular growth monitoring of children under 6 years, through the Anganwadi workers, ASHAs and ANMs
- Undertake capacity building of ASHAs on childhood nutrition
- Undertake home visits for interpersonal communication with caregivers of under-6 children
- Facilitate identification of undernourished children and appropriate home-based management and referral
- Undertake daily reporting and data entry, as required
- Facilitate case study documentation
Desired Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in MSW/business management; or related field; Plus 12 candidates may also be considered
- Previous experience as Community Facilitator or related positions
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Well-informed about rural entrepreneurship development
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Should be willing to travel. Intensive travel in allocated villages (20 to 22 days in a month)
Application Process:To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it along with your current salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Integrated Community Facilitator”
Last day to apply: 6th July 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.