Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize and schedule appointments. Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Support in HR processes
- Coordinate with HR central team for all HR-related procedures.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners as needed.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Coordinate with the central finance team for all processes.
Desired Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Graduate from any disciple
- A minimum of 1-year of experience working as a financial admin assistant.
- Working knowledge of accounting software.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to network and negotiate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Self-starter who can perform with minimal supervision.
Application Process:To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it along with your current salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Admin and Finance Assistant”
Last day to apply: 6th July 2022.
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.