QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Masters’ Degree in health promotion, health education, community health, health communications or closely related fields
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with issues related to Public Health in India. The incumbent must be conversant with the important terminology, concepts and organizations associated with healthcare development work in India.
- The incumbent must have experience/exposure to professional communications through various social media platforms, including Facebook and Social website’s function. S/he must have considerable experience of using diverse computer software to produce on-line and print communications materials, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and a photo editor and graphic illustrator along with some understanding of a web content management application.
- S/he must have a proven track record of being a superb writer, skilled at editing, and possess solid research skills. The incumbent must be able to manage multiple tasks, be highly organized, and meet deadlines, have strong interpersonal skills, and be capable of working with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- S/he must have been a self-starter, detail-oriented, and a creative problem solver. S/he must possess a strong ability to function in a diverse environment, requiring tact and sound judgment, and be sensitive to cultural norms.
- Having experiences to work as an integral member of a fast-paced team, with minimal supervision and a keen ability to handle interactions with colleagues, media representatives, vendors, high-level senior officials with maturity and confidence is a definite plus.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Communications and Documentation: Excellent written and verbal communication and editing skills
- Research: Using primary and secondary sources of data to draft analysis driven reports.
- Networking skills especially with government authorities, NGOs, civil society organizations & community-based Organizations.
- High level of interpersonal skills and team work
- High on multi-tasking and ability to work across diverse teams
- Excellent skills on handling media representatives, vendors
- Cultural sensitivity
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Fixed term contract for one year, renewable based on performance and funding availability.
Project Head-Uttar Pradesh
SUBMISSION OF INTEREST
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to share your resumes with the job title mentioned in the subject line to below email id by July 06, 2022.