Qualification and Skills:
o Postgraduate (PHD, MPH or others) in Medicine, Public health, Social Work, Business administration or allied fields
o In-depth knowledge on social and legal protection schemes and services, Key Populations, public health systems, and prevention, care, support and treatment aspects of HIV both in terms of technical components and program implementation
o Proven ability in developing training curriculum and organising large trainings
o Proven abilities in all areas of project oversight, partner, stakeholder and financial management which are detailed under roles and responsibilities section
o Excellent oratory, and written communication skills in English
o Proven ability to train and mentor staff in program and technical areas and on evidence-based decision making
o Experience in and acumen for use of data (statistical inference) for program improvement and strategy formulation
o Sound computer skills, including use of Internet and MS Office™ software
o Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment
o Willing to travel extensively across the country
o Minimum two years of commitment to the project and organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Asst. Program Specialists (Trainings and Social Security) – 2 positions
• The two Assistant Programme Specialists will be reporting to the Deputy programme director and be responsible for developing the content for the training of field volunteers on social protection schemes and services
• Carrying out the ToT at the national level for the community leaders delegated from various states and ensuring the delegated members from Key Population are trained over the period of two years.
• He/She will oversee the content development by the consultant, and coordinate with the various stakeholders in carrying out the training.
• He/she provides technical and programmatic assistance to SR and SSRs in reaching out to the community members and assisting them in accessing ID Cards, opening bank accounts and accessing social protection schemes.
• He/she will track the progress on this regularly, review the gaps and provide feedback and ensure correct reporting in the MIS.
• Lead the IEC development requirements for the social protection and ensure the procurement of IEC development agency services and bring out the final products for distribution and dissemination across the 20 states and union territories
• Carry out periodic programmatic reviews and quality assurance at SR and SSR level
• Document and report the progress at the national level
Remuneration: Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications, years ‘of experience and current pay scale.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter. Please fill-up the mandatory details in the following tabular format in the cover letter:
Age (as on 1st June 2022)
Highest education qualification
Total work experience in the relevant field
Years of work experience in GFATM funded project (if applicable)
Current monthly salary (CTC)
Expected monthly salary (CTC)
Name of Three Referees (including a current or most recent employer)
Applications should be sent by e-mail to the following addresses, and clearly specify the Position Title and Job Code.
SAATHII has zero-tolerance towards harassment (whether sexual or non-sexual) or any form of abuse, including – but not limited to – harassment and violence targeted at children and women, PLHIV, gender non-conforming persons and member of the LGBTIQA+ communities.
SAATHII seeks qualified and experienced applicants who can work in a multi-cultural environment with diverse teams comprised of people of diverse religious and language backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. SAATHII is a secular institution working to create an environment of zero tolerance for prejudice based on religion, caste/community, gender, sexuality, and gender expression.
The salary will commensurate with the candidates skills and experience and aligned with the existing market values.
Qualified applicants who are HIV-affected, women, and/or belonging to sexual/gender minority populations are encouraged to apply.
Email to send applications : email@example.com
Job Code must be mentioned in email subject : SAATHII/C19RM/APS-T&SS/0622/304
Closing date : July 8, 2022
Please send both CV and Cover letter as attachment. Avoid writing cover letter in email body. Position Title and Job Code must be mentioned in email subject