• Mapping of Private facilities and enroll eligible maternity homes and labs through Public Private Partnership models proposed by NACO
• Ensures that all PPP sites submit monthly reports to District functionaries
• Facilitate referral and linkage of HIV reactive cases to the government/other private centers
• Constantly coordinate, engage, and seek support from the professional medical associations for the program (FOGSI, IAP, IMA, Lab Associations, etc.,).
• Act as an interface between the PMAs and DAPCU to facilitate and strengthen the coordination and partnership between them
• Provide technical Assistance to Public and Private health facilities, officials, and stakeholders
• Attend / Conduct monthly coordination meeting with CMO/CS/DAPCU/DTO/DPM/ICTC staff/ART staff.
• Attend district level meeting including the DAPCU/HIV monthly review meetings, EMTCT committee review meetings, HIV committee reviews, etc.
• Sensitize the DAPCU/DTO/DACO/HIV Nodal Officer, RCH Officer, and district health officials on the EMTCT goals, critical gaps, and advocate for possible solutions.
• Coordinate with the district health officials working along with district HIV administration team to ensure coverage of all the pregnant women for HIV and syphilis screening.
• Conduct community-based screening where ever necessary.
• Facilitate sharing of cases with field coordinator upon identification for follow up and provide PPTCT services.
• Support field coordinator in preparing the list of the PPW due for PPTCT services and guide their action plan for prioritization of activities
• Review the Mother Baby register maintained by FC once a month and take case wise review to ensure service uptake status and that the details of cases are available in the register.
This position requires a minimum of 15-20 days in a month travel to assigned districts.
Educational qualifications and skills required for the position:
The ideal candidate must be a post graduate in social work / social sciences/ management with an experience of at least 2-3 years in HIV/AIDS counselling, prevention, care, support, treatment services and mentoring.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Telugu language
• Proficient in use of computers and internet applications
• Counselling and mentorship skills
• Analytical and documentation skills
• Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective districts
• Willing to travel extensively (15-20 days in a month) in districts
• Ability to work with large network of health care facilities from the government, private and non-governmental sectors
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
• Accepts and ensures rigor in program implementation
• Indicative Salary Range: Rs 33,000 per month and the salary will be decided based on the last drawn salary as per the organisation policy.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting covering letter, including the names of three referees (one should be a current or previous employer)
• Email Id to send resumes: : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mention the job code while submitting the resume. SAATHII/SU-APTS/PO/0622/302
Last date: 08th July 2022
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in first page of the Resume.
• Highest Qualification(s)
• Relevant Experience (Years)
• Present Location
• Preferred Location
• Currently Employed or Not employed
• Present CTC (All inclusive)
• Expected CTC
• Notice Period
• Mobile Number
Please send both CV and cover letter as email attachments only. Don’t write cover letter in email text body.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.