- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1 Management Institute
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience in business operations, management consulting or strategic planning
- At least two years of work experience in development sector
- Understanding of large-scale initiatives of Ministry/Department of Rural Development such as MGNREGS, SRLMs, PMAY, etc.
- Experience of working in a technical support unit to a large-scale Government Program
- Understanding of the working of non-government organization
- Strong sense of professional commitment, maturity and social accountability
- Strong professional skills to undertake new ideas and innovations
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Willingness to travel as per the needs of the organization
- Excellent knowledge and skills to work on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Consultative and collaborative approach; ability to work with diverse groups
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solving and work as part of a team
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Sr. Manager – Program Analytics by using the following link
http://projectconcernindia.org/jobs/sr-manager-program-analytics/ by 8th July 2022, 5:00 pm