The programme intends to engage Program Technical Advisor to lead the project and will be responsible for overall program management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the project and responsible for overall management - that includes planning, coordination, facilitation and implementation and work within the outcome framework to ensure progress of the project. The project lead would directly assist partner organizations to achieve project deliverables within agreed timelines.
- Lead the project team in both substantive and operational issues ensuring optimization of human and financial resources and nurturing a culture of results with high performance standards.
- Undertake day-to-day management of the overall project including effective implementation and document progress towards the achievement of outputs.
- Engage/ liaise with different stakeholder’s/ support organizations to ensure timely attainment of the project deliverables.
- S/he would be responsible for leading the state level advocacy initiatives on issues of food and nutrition security.
- He/she would provide capacity building/technical support to the project team
- He/she would support the team in coordination of the various line departments of the government ensuring the multi-stakeholder convergence on the ground.
- Draw up a plan for community mobilization and awareness building through the use of IEC
- Responsible for donor reporting and donor compliances.
- Undertake field visits to review and monitor the project.
- Extend necessary support, guidance and asses the performances of the project team in effective implementation of the project.
- Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned or delegated time to time by the line manager.
Qualifications/Experience/skills/knowledge and expertise
- She/ he should be preferably having a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Social Science/ Social Service.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in social service with understanding on food and nutrition security in context of Jharkhand.
- Should have an understanding of advocacy work.
- Sound understanding on social development issues and the work of civil society.
- Willingness to travel to the field extensively as required in the project.
- Working knowledge in MS Office application shall be preferred.
- Experience in coordinating/dialoguing with block and district administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team independently and being able to provide mentoring support to the team.
- Experience of working with government, service providers, civil society and media,
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply through this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PGOsVCpzK-z_R1XnAdz-Uk52tm2P_Y30QZQhIK3RMGg/edit with an updated resume including the names of two referees, one of whom should be your present or last Reporting Manager, by or before 05-07-2022. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we keep on receiving applications till a suitable candidate is found, so the applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
PHIA constantly strives to have an inclusive and diverse team and individuals from marginalised sections like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and others, women and other gender identities are encouraged to apply. Owing to the high number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us by 05 July 2022 kindly assume that your application has not been considered this time by us.