The programme intends to engage Programme Implementer Block - Lead for overall planning, implementation, supervision and guidance for the all the project activities, successful implementation of the project towards achieving the project objectives at block level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project in accordance with the agreed plans, deliverables and timelines in a block.
- Support the panchayat facilitators in reaching out to the gram sabhas and responsible for extending support in the formation of standing committees as per JPRA and PESA.
- Fair knowledge on issues of Governance in context of 73rd amendment act, PESA, CNT, SPT and community mobilization and social work.
- Ensuring effective planning and implementation of community health programme in line with NHM.
- Ensuring Village Health plan, smooth VHSND facilitation and facilitation of Community Based monitoring of health indicators.
- Facilitation of GPDP in line with government mandate.
- Ensure effective implementation of project activities in the target villages.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual plans of the project in accordance with the approved project and ensuring its execution with the support from line manager.
- Coordination with block/District level officials and stakeholders to ensure their involvement in the project.
- Monitoring of village level activities, trainings and conducting review meetings of panchayat facilitators and stakeholders.
- Collation and documentation of all reports and support the team in preparation of progress reports, tracking progress, maintenance of project reports, success stories and other relevant documents.
- Support in preparation of training calendar and implementation.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Extend necessary support facilitating trainings, facilitating the data collection, and information sharing.
Qualifications/Experience/skills/knowledge and expertise
- Applicant must have a Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Management/Sociology/other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5-6 years progressively responsible professional work experience in social work, community mobilization and institution building.
- Effective skills for managing reporting and documentation.
- Experience in coordinating/dialoguing with Health, PRI, Rural Development and other concerned block and district department.
- Experience of conducting trainings programs and campaigns
- Willingness to travel to the field extensively as required in the project.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Hindi required. Knowledge of local working language of the duty station is an asset.
- Computing Skills (Should be well versed with MS Office, especially word, excel, PPT and electronic communication).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply through this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14W-2mKsRh65dynb98wBKoQzlL7ro2SPpjI5clkIsJHw/edit with an updated resume including the names of two referees, one of whom should be your present or last Reporting Manager, by or before 05-07-2022. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we keep on receiving applications till a suitable candidate is found, so the applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
PHIA constantly strives to have an inclusive and diverse team and individuals from marginalised sections like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and others, women and other gender identities are encouraged to apply. Owing to the high number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us by 05 July 2022 kindly assume that your application has not been considered this time by us.