The programme intends to engage Programme Implementer Panchayat, under the guidance of the Project Lead/ Block Coordinators, he/she will be responsible for facilitating for planning and mobilizing the communities for HEALTH and GRAM SABHA activities, trainings of VHSNC and Sahiya, line-listing of health beneficiaries of the community, facilitating health awareness campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- She/ he would be responsible for community mobilization and establishment of standing committees of gram sabha at the tola level.
- Facilitating periodic meetings of gram sabha.
- Ensure community participation in all HEALTH activities; mobilize, training and follow-up for health entitlements and social security scheme.
- Ensure constant communication with Block Coordinators, Jal Sahiyas, ASHA, ANM by identify potential problems related with mother and child health and work for their solution.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field to follow-up on daily activities and ensure community participation in the activities as per the weekly/monthly plan
- Coordinate with community leaders and other community groups for community participation on health and social security scheme.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely weekly reports to supervisor on activities, challenges and areas in need of improvement.
- Meeting and one to one interaction with PRI members
- Networking and Liaison with panchayat & block level service providers.
- Supervision & monitoring/management of the community activities.
- Organizing & facilitating meetings of community-based organizations (CBOs).
- Facilitate in village planning.
- Regular community visits as per work requirement.
- Support in record keeping & documentation work.
- Facilitating and organizing capacity building/ training and similar events workshop as per the agreed work plan.
- Any tasks in the interest of the project as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications/Experience/skills/knowledge and expertise
- Applicant must have an Intermediate degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution. Candidates with Graduation degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years field work experience in social development and capacity building and training in any reputed organization.
- Understanding on the issues of governance, 73rd constitutional amendment act, PESA, JPRA.
- Effective skills for managing reporting and documentation.
- Experience in coordinating/dialoguing with community and panchayat level administration.
- Experience of working with government departments.
- Willingness to travel to the field extensively as required in the project.
- Computer Skills and handling tablet will have extra advantage.
- Preferably should have command over the local dialect/ language
- Strong community mobilization skills
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply through this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14W-2mKsRh65dynb98wBKoQzlL7ro2SPpjI5clkIsJHw/edit with an updated resume including the names of two referees, one of whom should be your present or last Reporting Manager, by or before 05-07-2022. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we keep on receiving applications till a suitable candidate is found, so the applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
PHIA constantly strives to have an inclusive and diverse team and individuals from marginalised sections like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and others, women and other gender identities are encouraged to apply. Owing to the high number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us by 05 July 2022 kindly assume that your application has not been considered this time by us.