The programme intends to engage Programme Technical Advisor - PRI for overall planning, implementation, supervision and guidance for the capacity building of PRI, MNREGA facilitation and GPDP at State, District, Block and Community level.
- This position would be based at state level and would be placed at Department of PRI.
- To anchor the state level capacity building initiatives in close coordination with Department of PRI.
- Facilitate CB of PRI functionaries across the state and Districts in coordination with network partners.
- Facilitate the annual process of GPDP across the state in coordination with district/ block administration.
- To lead the convergence and partnership with other important line departments for effective governance and management of the initiatives.
- Lead and facilitate in organizing need-based training on planning process.
- Facilitating civil society partnerships and linkages for effective implementation of MGNREGA.
- Will be responsible for designing the training module for elected PRI representatives in collaboration with Department of PRI and State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD).
- Documentation of the entire activities and case story.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications/Experience/skills/knowledge and expertise
- Applicant must have a Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Management/Sociology/other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 -12 years progressively responsible professional work experience in social development sector and having experience working with PRI, MNREGA and GPDP.
- Experience in developing training module and coordinating training at state and district level.
- Effective skills for managing reporting and documentation.
- Experience in coordinating/dialoguing with State and district department of PRI.
- Willingness to travel to the field extensively as required in the project.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Adept in using computer, particularly in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Ability to work with a range of people from diverse backgrounds in an open-minded, non-dogmatic manner.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply through this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14W-2mKsRh65dynb98wBKoQzlL7ro2SPpjI5clkIsJHw/edit with an updated resume including the names of two referees, one of whom should be your present or last Reporting Manager, by or before 05-07-2022. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as we keep on receiving applications till a suitable candidate is found, so the applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
PHIA constantly strives to have an inclusive and diverse team and individuals from marginalised sections like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and others, women and other gender identities are encouraged to apply. Owing to the high number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us by 05 July 2022 kindly assume that your application has not been considered this time by us.