• The M&E Officer will provide technical leadership and support in strategic plans and implementation regarding M&E requirements.
• Accessing secondary data and analysis to identify low coverage area
• Collection of Vaccination centre wise data, validation, assimilation and segregation in the above categories for inference to identify weak coverage and develop M&E planning progress against stated results
• Analysis of the data, consolidation of monthly and quarterly report.
• In coordination with stakeholders, draft/prepare M&E plans and associated M&E templates.
• Provide technical support to district & block level Unit initiatives
• Develop accurate, realistic and measurable baselines, indicators and targets for the beneficiaries
• Create, implement and provide training on necessary monitoring and evaluation tools
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure required monitoring tools are employed properly and utilized regularly
• Ensure proper visibility on social media platform
• Any other task assigned by the Senior Management.
Required Skills and Experience
• Master's Degree in a development-related field, i.e. Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences or Public Administration.
• Four years of experience providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in designing monitoring and evaluation tools at the systemic level in development contexts.
• Proven experience with statistical applications and data collection, assimilation and analysis; familiarity with both qualitative and quantitative information analysis tools.
• Excellent interpersonal, consensus building and negotiating skills are essential.
• Good understanding of the development of monitoring and evaluation tools.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Ability to travel to the field locations as and when needed
Last date to apply: July 10, 2022
Please apply on the email id: email@example.com