Location: Selected health blocks of Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli
• Coordinate with the CHC and PHC level health officials in micro-planning to intensify the Covid-19 vaccination program in the district
• Promote and monitor Cluster, block and community level activities using a variety of approaches.
• Mobilizing religious leaders, PRIs, community-based organization and other informal leaders to act as community influencers.
• Organize special mobile campaign in the left out dropped out areas with the help of local administration and volunteers if any.
• Map low vaccination and prepare work plan to increase the coverage of the Covid vaccination.
• Dissemination of prepared IEC materials
• Support to develop a block-wise plan for conducting the communication campaign to promote COVID-Appropriate Behaviors through an e-Rickshaw/infotainment van in the intervention area under the guidance of the CMO.
• Tracking the COVID-19 related myths and misconceptions among the community and address with the help of the Community Volunteer, stakeholders, and other community influencers.
• Supervise community volunteers for appropriate use of ICT Tool for message dissemination (promoting key messages especially for COVID-Appropriate Behaviors) using E platforms such as SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
• Ensure daily reporting of activities using the appropriate reporting mechanism (Google sheet/App/WhatsApp/SMS/manual reporting).
Required Skills and Experience
• Graduation in any discipline (Preferable: Public Health/Social Work/Psychology, Anthropology, Management etc.)
• Languages are known Hindi and English (Read, Write). Preference who have knowledge of local dialects of intervention districts of Rajasthan
• Computer literacy in MS-Office.
• Three years of experience in the relevant field.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
Last date to apply: July 10, 2022
Please apply on the email id: email@example.com