Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute insights in market research/scoping study and partnerships with the senior management team for organizational strategy and planning;
- Conduct market research for identifying prospective market linkage partners;
- Contact, negotiate and create partnership opportunities with prospects;
- Coordinate with the harvest managing operations team to update the harvest projections;
- Build relations with market partners to strike better deals – 100% digital money transactions, more volume buyout commitment, etc;
- Develop and manage market linkage partnerships.
- Initiate and liaise between buyers and importers and manage relationships with them
- Organize and support the self-help groups, in participating in international trade shows and targeted buyer meetings.
- Support regional and sector promotion through brand development.
- Conduct targeted research on new markets, potential buyers and investors, product trends, marketing strategy, etc.
- To maintain and update necessary periodic reports and documentation as required in the project
- Any other task/responsibility assigned by the line manager
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline with specialization in Marketing or Social Work would be preferred or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in rural entrepreneurship development
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English and in Hindi
- Direct experience in marketing, import/export and relationship management.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and a team player; able to work independently.
- Sound knowledge and experience in using Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft office software programs.
- Experience in website management and graphics programs is desirable.
- Product design, both design and graphic design experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and disciplined
How to apply:
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “State Coordinator- Livelihoods”.
Last day to apply: 12th July 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.