Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expected to work at the community level with 2000-2500 beneficiaries.
- Map out the financial institutions (govt. and private) in the project area to create linkages.
- Link the project beneficiaries with the institution for relevant schemes to access capital (entrepreneurship) and social security and welfare (entitlements).
- Responsible to facilitate the project beneficiaries in all aspect to get credit.
- Responsible to monitor the project beneficiaries on proper utilization of credit money to enhance income as well as facilitate them in timely repayment to the financial institution.
- Organize and arrange technical support to the beneficiaries and ensure continuity of their enterprise.
- To assist the Project Manager in maintaining and updating the AIF MIS database.
- Facilitate stakeholder and donor visits to the field as and when required.
- To be involved in any operational activity as and when instructed by the Project Manager.
- Any other task assigned by line manager that might emerge depending upon the need and opportunity decided by AIF
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 3-4 years of experience rural livelihoods and creating market and financial linkages.
- Experience in working with micro-entrepreneurs and street vendors will be an advantage.
- An understanding of the market with forward and backward integration.
- Ability to develop relationships and engage with multiple stakeholders including Government.
- Documentation and report writing skills with good proficiency in computer.
- Consistently approaches work with positive energy and a constructive attitude.
- Possesses a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, inter-personal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to cope with work pressure.
- Ability to develop a local level network of useful resources to support project implementation.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Ability to cope with work pressure and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
How to apply:
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to email@example.com with subject line “State Coordinator- Livelihoods”.
Last day to apply: 12th July 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged