Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support conducting the scoping study to identify the SHG for the pilot
- To support in analyzing the data from the scoping study
- To support budget management and planning.
- To coordinate and monitor the schedule for online/offline skills training of SHG .
- Building a rapport with government officials and community leaders.
- To support filtration and screening of the SHG groups for project-based intervention.
- To organize various activities for the SHG member’s exposure on a regular basis
- To reach out to the community leaders/ institutions /corporates and tie up with them for events and expert sessions.
- To handle SHG queries and help them understand the benefits of a rural start-up.
- To maintain and update necessary periodic reports and documentation as required in the project
- Any other task/responsibility assigned by the line manager
- Key Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology/communication/MSW/business management/human resources/information technology, or related field.
- Four (4) plus years’ previous experience as Project Coordinator/Placement Officer/ Human Resource Officer/ or related positions
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Well informed about rural entrepreneurship development
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel to the field as required.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and disciplined
How to apply:
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to email@example.com with subject line “Project Coordinator (MP)- Livelihoods”.
Last day to apply: 12th July, 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.