The HR Officer is a critical role in the HR Management function at AIFT. The role will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of organizational goals and driving the HR agenda.
You must be passionate about engaging with each employee and you must have experience in handling the various facets of HR functions especially recruitment, onboarding & induction, employee life cycle management, internal communication and statutory compliances.
If you are a self-motivated HR professional, can adapt quickly, have a hunger to learn and love solving problems – working with us at AIFT would provide you with an enriching experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- HRIS adoption & Utilization.
- HR Operations across the employee life cycle for all types of employments,
- Grievance Redressals,
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment at workplace,
- Performance management,
- Statutory compliances,
- Rewards & Recognition, 10.Learning and Development.
Desired qualification, skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or similar relevant degree.
- 05 -08 years of relevant HR experience.
- Demonstrable experience of minimum 05 years of handling employee life cycle, HR Operations / HRBP.
- Should have experience of working with growth-oriented organization / teams.
- Strong experience of collaborating with colleagues to drive results.
- Demonstrated successful experience working with detailed information and numerical data and presenting it in a way that is easily understood by people at different levels in the organization.
- Experience with event management.
- Excellent excel skills,
- String attention to detail,
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills,
- Strong listening skills,
- Ability to work in fast changing work environments,
- Progressive thinking,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- High ethical standards,
- Exposure to working in a social sector organization involved in fundraising, field work, education, public health, social startups, field-based NGOs, would be an added advantage.
Other: Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Availability: Immediately.
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it along with your current salary and expected salary to email@example.com with subject line “HR Officer”
Deadline for applications: 15th July 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.